CLARK

CLARK Employee Reviews

The environment on the work place is phenomenal. The Foreman’s aren’t the greatest but you’ll learn to deal with the situations. Other than thag it’s a great place.
ExperianceIn office managementArrangement failing and audit stokWant Meera new friendAlways help friend when there are in trouble I want new experiance at new bos
This company is unorganized it has no leadership or support from upper mangement. They only use lower management as scapegoats. Hard workers get over worked while lazy workers get no repercussion for lack of work.
Cons
Management, countless meetings that mean nothing and solve nothing
The workplace culture is amazing and the work itself is not stressful. I just enjoyed working with my co team mate and dealing with our team leader, operation manager and other staff is accomodating. And I learned a lot from their different trainings and most especially I am at peace when i bring my child who is 5 years old back then because they have day care .
Pros
Food forward (5peso), good ammenities, day care for childrens, gym, happy hour every month, team day, team buildings.
Cons
Manager/ coworker are good to work with. just long hours not enough pay to go with duties that come with the job title. With patient contact often when not in job title
Good team work. It is a very busy work place. Met interesting people from all over the world. Best advice is be dependable and always show up on time.
I really don't see the point in this...I am searching for new career opportunities and feel this is not relevant..I am not comfortable sharing this and your system will not allow me to bypass unless I fill this section in. I appreciate utilizing Indeed, but again feel this is not necessary.
5th largest school district in the nation. .Your experience in the District will depend on your school location more than anything. Need good admin.
I work with honest people people who know how to treat know how to communicate and most of all their help u with anything u need to know your job is that im there to do what i needed to do or hired to do nothing much
If i was guaranteed this job I will respect to the law and rules of the company and I have been praying for this also I will try to make sure the company will do wired
Every staff at Clark was really nice, friendly and welcoming to me. Everyone are hardworking and passionate about what they do. They taught me how to better communicate as well as how to work in a team additional to helping me when I did mistakes.
Loved working at Clarks- can be stressful at times, especially during the busy back-to-school period but the atmosphere is very cheerful and other staff are friendly!
Clark Horticultural is a good place to work. The proprietor takes pride in the work is company does and encourages his employees to gain as much knowledge and skill as they can, both to benefit them personally and to impress clients. He is flexible as a boss and offers constructive criticism, rather than harsh words.
Pros
Occasional breakfasts and cookies, paid vacations
Cons
often difficult to find restroom facilities
This was a great summer job to work. Analyzing the mosquitoes in the Chicago area and testing for west Nile. They were always available for consultation if you had any problems on the job.
The owner is wonderful and all of the employees are treated equally. You can have more responsibilities when you have shown your work ethic and have proven you can accomplish all tasks within your shift.
Good work environment but not good pay and work life balance. I enjoyed working there but I need to get a life. No life at this company working long house and no remote work of any kind in todays work place if no remote offered its not worth working there.
set concrete forms, apply caulking, pour concrete onto the forms, drive forklift, tie rebar, install the rebar in the concrete and tie it, after that we pour the concrete and let it sit overnight
The hardest part about that job was that there is a bunch of tool that you have to use to make keys and make locks with. The hardest part I experienced with was pinning a core.
This is a small forward-thinking org w lots of talent in the leadership, its a competitive environment with lots of openness to innovation and new ideas.
I love working with the public, i got to do that everyday, i met a lot of new people and that was my favorite part of the job. I also liked it because it was something that i have been doing a long time, i like to go into a new job knowing somewhat what i am doing.
Pros
Meeting people
Cons
Bad pay.
everything went down hill when they wanted to shut us down 8 years ago and they finely did it. not much to say when the company does not want to keep you.
  1. Employee reviews