Clarks

Clarks Employee Reviews in Dundrum, County Dublin

Dundrum, County Dublin4 reviews
Everday is different
A great place to work which invests so much time and effort into training. Not just training their new staff but also seasoned members who have been there for years will all get refreshers. It's a great environment.
Stressful environment, tolerates bullying from management
Management are a disgrace. Bully several staff and get away with it. Store and assistant manager do nothing and rely on supervisors to do all the work for them. Area manager is well aware of how staff are treated by management and ignores it.
Pros
Cons
Subject to bullying, expected to start early and stay late (unpaid) treated horribly.
Excellent
A typical day at work was busy but fun! Everyone who worked in Clarks Dundrum were friendly and helpful. I learned many things, but I mainly got to improve on my customer service skills. I learned how to measure children's feet correctly and in a professional manner. The hardest part of the job was dealing with unfriendly customers but the most enjoyable was dealing with all the friendly customers!
Pros
Good pay, worked weekends
management
Learned to manage people and use my skills in different ways with many people. Every day was a challenge and new experience.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clarks. Our community is ready to answer.