Clarks

Clarks Employee Reviews for Sales Assistant in Dublin

Friendly and productive workplace
I was a shoe sales assistant,I was part of the team in the adult's section of the store. I basically had to sell as many shoes as I possible could to each person. I think hardest part of my job was actually,I had to sell as least two pairs of shoes to every customer and then I had to fill out a sheet,basically stating how much I put into store and how much I made.
All the other co-workers were so friendly and really helpful. It was like a little family,just looking out for each other.

I learnt so much from the other co-workers and from different customers coming into the store. I honestly can say my memory has improved,just from remembering what shoes sizes and makes of shoes. I also learned to really sell the shoe to the customer and any other product that we sold in store,don't push too much but make they leave the store with something.

My most enjoyable part of working there was getting the experience from the store. I've never worked in a busy shoe store before so it was a great experience to get.
Fun Workplace
I enjoyed working in Clarks Shoe Shop on my summer holidays, it was a nice place to work and all the staff were very nice.

It was a very busy shop to work in but I gained lots of experience from it.
Fast paced and enjoyable workplace
My job mainly included approaching customers and assessing their needs in a competitive and fast paced environment.
I have gained a lot of knowledge about customer care and how to overcome objections.

I thouroughly enjoyed working as part of a team but can also act on my own initiative
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clarks. Our community is ready to answer.