Clarks Employee Review

Great work enviroment
Sales assistant (Former Employee) –  tallaght15 July 2014
Was my first job, was a great job, learned a lot
about the shoe industry and shelf and stock management
The team are a fantastic bunch to learn from and work with.
Thought me how to use a till and a lot more
Pros
Good pay
Cons

Other Clarks Employee Reviews

Fun Workplace
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin13 November 2019
I enjoyed working in Clarks Shoe Shop on my summer holidays, it was a nice place to work and all the staff were very nice.

It was a very busy shop to work in but I gained lots of experience from it.
Mean Manager Assistants
My position was a sales assistant in Clarks (Former Employee) –  Ireland8 June 2019
Everything was nice at the start. But then after a while the lead staffs started to bully. They would criticise my errors in front of customers embarrasing me on many occasions. Instead of making sales i was told to clean all the shelves in the store then I would be asked why I didnt make much sales during the day/week.
They treated me badly and my colleauges even noticed it. The pay was really good but they cared more for sales than the workers. One time I had stomach cramps and was told to come and work anyways and I could not work to my best that day. I asked for Sunday's off but they stopped after 3 weeks and continuosly gave me Sunday's although I specifically requested Sunday's off. It wasn't the best work environment because you would be told off if your not seen being busy even if there were no customers and the area was tidy.
Pros
Discounts and Pay
Cons
Mean staff leaders

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clarks. Our community is ready to answer.