Clean Cut Meals

Clean Cut Meals Employee Reviews

Ireland3 reviews
I worked here for almost 2 years and loved every minute of it. I would still be there only for the fact that I had to relocate to a different area of the country. A very vibrant and exciting place to work, great people to work with as well as approachable managment.
Pros
Healthy food foer free all week and no night work
Having worked at CCM for a number of years I can give an honest opinion of what it's like to work for this company. I loved my time working here, which is mainly down to the top class team. There is a great atmosphere in the kitchen and that makes it very easy to come into work everyday. Great management, there is no problem going to them with new ideas/thoughts. The kitchen equipment is excellent, making work a lot easier. No late night shifts. Great location, away from the city centre traffic. The work is varied. Room to grow within the company.
Pros
Day time hours. Varied tasks. Free healthy lunches. Free tea/coffee. Free parking
Cons
Weekend work
I am working as a Chef here at the moment, it's exciting being part of this startup with ambitious goals, from my point of view the best thing is the hours I get to work. I don't have to work late nights and get to spend more time with my family and friends. We work hard but the craic is good also so the day flys
Pros
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Clean Cut Meals?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clean Cut Meals. Our community is ready to answer.
4.7