Cleaning Contractors

Cleaning Contractors Employee Reviews

Ireland7 reviews
PROFILE
I am a hard working individual. I enjoy working as part of a team, but also work well alone using my own initiative. I have an extensive knowledge and understanding of Health & Safety in the workplace. I work well under pressure and would thrive in a fast paced work environment. While I have gained experience in a variety of job roles, I would be willing to take on training in any prospective new role to build upon my current skill set.
Pros
....
Cons
They are perfect and the working envornment is so good. They take care of their employees. full time and part working hours are available and makin g it easy for students.
Typical day started at 5 am to 8 am
I was cleaning the store firstly sweeping using a broom and then use a machine to wash the floors , empty the bins and clean the WC
Pros
free breakfast
Cons
Odd working hours
I clean the Drogheda Tesco store with a brush and cleaning machine mop and a Buffer machine its not so hard but i am covering and i need a full time job
The typical day of work, start´s earlier in the morning, cleaning the stores of Tesco´s, using the machines and tools that the company give´s. It´s a easy job, but just few hours per day.
Pros
Time of the day
Cons
Few hour´s per week
Typical day included cleaning up spillages and keeping the floor free from dirt, picking up stock that had fallen on the floor etc.
12-hour work day six days a week, night shift
heavy work, very little staff, lack of development and advancement opportunities
Cons
night shift