ClickDimensions

ClickDimensions Employee Reviews

Ireland6 reviews
The culture is incredible, I love waking up and coming to work for this reason and the management are fantastic for encouring this. I like being allowed to work with my own initiative and there is always support when it's needed. The benefits are the best than any other company I have worked for, especially the healthcare!
- It is a great place to work - The management is AMAZING! - Great teamwork, everyone is so nice, polite and helpful; - Open mind company - Located at City Center - Mix of nationality - Easy communication with head office team - Free Coffee/Tea/Snacks - Video Games and Board Games - Nice benefits
Pros
Free Snacks, Video Game, Board Games, Relaxed Place to Work
Cons
Nothing for now.
With flexible office hours, great benefits such as premium health insurance, fantastic office, central location and a group of colleagues that are all friends from day 1 this is by far the best company one could hope to work for. Management is approachable, helpful and intent on making work not only a place of productivity but also socially engaging and fun-filled. There are video games in a relaxation area, free coffee and snacks, awesome team events and good incentives. And to top it off there are really good career opportunities to grow, learn and "climb the ladder".
Pros
Too many to list
Cons
Have not found one yet
Company with a great start-up culture, productive and friendly environment. Management listens to its employees and take great care of them. Overall excellent company to work for!
I love coming to work here every morning, I'm surrounded by great colleagues and our manager always make sure that we are happy. There are always new things I learn every day although the 3 weeks training we had was very helpful. Every day we do something great together and we always help each other like a big family! I feel very satisfied when helping customers as I got the right training and all the needed tools to troubleshoot.
Pros
Free breakfast, delicious coffee, flexible working hours, city center located and great colleagues
Cons
Don't think there are any
-Flexible work timing -Full training provided and great mentor ship throughout the course of your training and after. -Free tea, coffee and snacks -Sports and Social Team to help co-ordinate events -Great team bonding events. -All teams are willing to help with training and on-boarding, feels like you are part of a family. -Management really care about career progression and I am only new :) -The office is in a great location and we even have a vault, with SEGA, Playstation and many other board games.
Pros
Felxi work time, free coffee and snacks
Cons
There is none....