Club Travel

Club Travel Employee Reviews

Ireland13 reviews
Typical day at work involves answering calls, following up on quotes,closing sales,taking payments,balancing invoices,dealing with customers and trying to achieve weekly targets.
I have worked with many different in-house systems and I have learned to cross sell and up sell to many different types of clients.

Multicultural working environment,fast paced agency.Great people with a lot of Travel knowledge.
Overall, Club Travel is a good company to work for, has a great life-work balance, good staff, good management. Worked there 1 year in Dublin, another year remote.
Club Travel is a work hard play hard environment. While they expect top quality work from all employees, they also reward you for doing so. Highly recommend considering Club Travel as your employer.
Pros
Social events, competitions, rewards
Cons
Can be stressful at times but management are great at helping manage workload
Relaxed workplace, Needs updating. Systems need updating also. I learned a lot, however training needs to be improved considerable. Workplace is dated and No perks in regards to the workplace. few travel perks and low salary.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
low salary
I've worked in Club Travel just under 2 years. There is a great work life balance and staff tend to get on very well. I've seen many people move departments if they wanted to try something else and management want staff to be happy and mostly welcome input from employees into how the business could do things better.
Pros
Many great social events.
Cons
Pay could be better
Travel looks simple form the outside but the business is complex.
Club Travel is a nice place to work, Good balance between work and private life, management is fair, colleagues from all over the world and they know how to have a party.
Pros
City center location
I have worked at Club Travel for over 1 year and have seen so many of my colleagues including myself transition from junior positions to an intermediate role due to the training and development opportunities on offer. All jobs are advertised internally which allows you to transfer to other departments.
The social events in the past year have been amazing. Charity events, cinema nights, team dinners, Halloween parties, Summer BBQs, fancy dress days, Karaoke nights and so much more. There is always something social happening.
Pros
Career advancement, social events, location, management support
Cons
Na
The place is real business no time for mistake. The most work life balance job i ever had at same time was great experience to work in that agency. no wonder they have international departement.
Pros
life balance
Cons
under pay for the job
I initially started as a work experience placement from college and was lucky enough to gain a full time placement.
Club Travel was both a Tour Operator and Travel Agent. I worked in both as a Travel Consultant selling holiday to other Travel Agents and the Public. I had monthly sales targets and achieved my monthly targets and thrived on the challenge. In the winter we inputted data to our in house computer and throughout the year I continuously did administration.
Pros
Holiday Bonuses
Nice environment
Good team spirit

Excellent working experiences

Busy place of work

Learning new things everyday

Situated in city centre , attractive place

Good directors
CLUB TRAVEL - DUBLIN OFFICE
Work to Club Travel means have a passion for Tourism and Marketing area.

Everybody that works inside this company put passion in what they do.

We are a team so the colleagues work together and help each others if there are some unexpected or much work.

Managers are kindness and follow you during the job.
I don't have much to say, I worked there as a temporary and I didn't have contact with the coo-workers, I worked outside the office.