Cocoon Childcare

Cocoon Childcare Employee Reviews

I love my job and the people I work with. Management are very approachable I have made friends for life and have made attachments to children i have had in my setting.
Pros
Workshops and first aid training paid for
Cons
Low pay for experienced staff
Best management, collaborartive team, felt supported with any issue. A very relaxed but professional place of work with amasing people. Management always has a great attitude towards staff.
Low pay. low support from head office for staff. Not a team working environment. Children are valued, and parents respected, but staff are not. Everything is about the money. Hopefully it has changed since I have left.
Happy and fun full environment. Good training environment for beginners and internees. A very friendly and child loving place. Very understanding management and professional staff.
It's a very busy company, a lot of creches. I had a chance to work in one if the biggest, plenty of children and very busy environment. Not a single day was the same thanks to children I was never bored. Great team, good manager, lovely atmosphere, I was never unhappy to come to work .
Pros
Great team, good managers, support and self development opportunities provided
Cons
Very busy environment, better salaries would be needed
I only worked there during transition year in secondary school but i found it interesting and an eye opener. I felt that the staff were undervalued at times as their job was so difficult
A very nice childcare. all toys and regulations are up to code. Children are treated very well and love the people in the childcare.
They offer a high-quality childcare service to children from 7months up to 5 Years. The creche opens from 7:30am until 6:30pm. Children get Breakfast, Dinner and Tea, along with three snack times a day, all of which are provided by an onsight chef, who makes only the most nutritionally balanced meals for the children. The children take part in activities, specifically tailored to their age group and educational/developmental requirements at that age. The management is helpful and the staff is always bright and cheerful around the children.
Pros
An hour for lunch. 10-15 minutes for a break
Cons
Unpredictable hours. Some job uncertainty.
This is a very busy crèche to work in. There is a lovely group of co workers that are always there to help you. Management were very supportive and helpful.
I loved working with cocoon. the staff were wonderful, they thought me a great deal, The children i was working with were wonderful, i really enjoyed getting to know the parents. The only downfall with Cocoon is that my hours have dropped.
Pros
lovely staff, lovely management, lovely children.
Cons
not enough hours