Play YouTube video button

Codec Employee Reviews

Would recommend.
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Dublin1 March 2019
Good company to work in. I really enjoy it. Management are very approachable. I like the monthly events and have made lots of new friends here. The career progression looks good too as i can see that a lot of people have progressed their careers here.
We generally dont work more than the our sheduled hours.

Cons: Probably need to improve facilities in my opinion - a few new toilets for staff would be great. But managment have sent out an email saying new ones are being built - so this is being addressed. The building is also pretty warm sometimes, but we have been told this is being addressed too. Some more parking spaces would be great.
offers the flexibility that i need in a job
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dublin20 February 2019
Busy company with a lot of growth. As an overall company if offers me the flexibility within my role that I need in a job.
All management levels are approachable and hands on in projects and offer great support to the teams.
Great Career Prospects
CRM Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dublin19 February 2019
Working here over a year now. The people, the culture and the diversity of my role is super. Very flexible also and accommodating. There is lots of opportunity to grow and a growing company.
It was an interesting fast moving working atmosphere.
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Ballymount, D17 February 2015
Start Work at 9am til 5.30pm.
Start morning orders for lunch time collection.
After lunch start orders for next morning collection.
Hardest part of the job was trying to learn all the components and parts and there position in the warehouse.
I loved being involved in dealing with high value important goods as everyone ups there game and when people know their job it runs like a well oiled machine.