Codec
Codec Employee Review

Social culture

26 September 2019
Codec strongly promote regular and diverse staff socialization. There is an active and reliable sports and social club, as well as a weekly pizza and beer party! (Vegetarian and non-alcoholic options supplied)
31 July 2020
Same location
Senior Oracle Business Intelligence Consultant (Former Employee) - Dublin City Centre
I only worked 7 months for them but enjoyed it nevertheless. It was pretty intensive, fast paced and with plenty of context switching but I gained a lot of experience there and made a good few business and personal contacts that will last.
Pros
Gaming room, spacious office
Cons
Too much business travel (more than I would have expected)
7 February 2020
Dynamics CRM Manager (Current Employee) - Dublin
Great place, focused on building your experience, great projects and customers to work with. Payed for exams, great social events, brilliant atmosphere in HQ
1 March 2019
Administrator (Current Employee) - Dublin
Good company to work in. I really enjoy it. Management are very approachable. I like the monthly events and have made lots of new friends here. The career progression looks good too as i can see that a lot of people have progressed their careers here.
We generally dont work more than the our sheduled hours.

Cons: Probably need to improve facilities in my opinion - a few new toilets for staff would be great. But managment have sent out an email saying new ones are being built - so this is being addressed. The building is also pretty warm sometimes, but we have been told this is being addressed too. Some more parking spaces would be great.