Play YouTube video button
Codec

Codec Employee Reviews in Dublin

Dublin5 reviews
Great place, focused on building your experience, great projects and customers to work with. Payed for exams, great social events, brilliant atmosphere in HQ
Codec strongly promote regular and diverse staff socialization. There is an active and reliable sports and social club, as well as a weekly pizza and beer party! (Vegetarian and non-alcoholic options supplied)
Good company to work in. I really enjoy it. Management are very approachable. I like the monthly events and have made lots of new friends here. The career progression looks good too as i can see that a lot of people have progressed their careers here.
We generally dont work more than the our sheduled hours.

Cons: Probably need to improve facilities in my opinion - a few new toilets for staff would be great. But managment have sent out an email saying new ones are being built - so this is being addressed. The building is also pretty warm sometimes, but we have been told this is being addressed too. Some more parking spaces would be great.
Busy company with a lot of growth. As an overall company if offers me the flexibility within my role that I need in a job.
All management levels are approachable and hands on in projects and offer great support to the teams.
Working here over a year now. The people, the culture and the diversity of my role is super. Very flexible also and accommodating. There is lots of opportunity to grow and a growing company.