Cognizant Technology Solutions
Coronavirus update
Information from Cognizant Technology Solutions:

Cognizant Technology Solutions Employee Reviews

Ireland45 reviews
It is an okay job to start with if you have no previous experience, you would assume that for a role that requires a specific language you'd be put through some sort of test to find out if you are indeed fluent in the language that is required for the job, the very reason you would be considered for it in the first place.

I had no one check if I indeed speak my language and have seen on the inside people from other teams get hired and then after got found out for not being proficient at the language at all, gives you an idea of how the management operates.

Salary is very average, some benefits were introduced after a while, no consistency in snack canteens, company policy is ever changing, targets are possible to reach however challenging, management is not the most considerate.

it is a cosy job considering it is office environment I personally was very lucky to have amazing people work alongside me and lucky as well to have had a great team lead, absolutely not a long term job I would recommend.
Very good company to work. Good work culture. Quality work you can get to do, clients are very good. You can learn more than enough in this organization.
Great Place to improve your skills, Cognizant has good academy to help resources to choose correct learning path and make them to expertise on those areas
Cognizant is an American multinational corporation that provides IT services, including digital, technology, consulting, and operations services. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100. It was founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in 1994,[5] and started serving external clients in 1996
I worked in a project that was quite far and the salary was terrible.
The minimum that can be paid as office job in Ireland.

The project was moved to another country with only a month of notice and people had to look for other jobs.

Very slow career grow.
you struggle after a few months with the monotony, difficult to work in other departments as they ask for experience in software or market specifics that you don't use as a basic reviewer.
One of the best IT service company in the globe. Although it has gone through a lot of challenges, but its a great place to work. I strongly recommend others to join this company.
Good place to learn how to manage a team, and also learn to not get involved in petty office politics and "promotion-wars". Mostly good people here, but all the good ones leave in or around the year mark.
I worked with Cognizant for a year, and leaving has been the best thing. The people on your team is what keeps you going on a day to day basis. Other than that management are atrocious to deal with. It is hard to deal with any of them as they're all in cliques. The HR department might as well be non-existent as they never get back to you. There are little to no benefits also and the money really isn't worth the unnecessary stress.
Typical day at work: Auditing the optimisations and recommendations, providing feedback to the agents, etc.
Full of opportunity for career.

The most enjoyable part of the job: There are so many things to learn and more
I enjoyed my time at Cognizant, the people are wonderful my team welcomed me with great affection I learned a lot from the training they gave me. I was very sad when we finished our project. but I have great memories of the time I was at the company.
The company does not show much sympathy for the welfare of its employees, in most cases the employees are the ones who demand its benefits. with respect to the market their salary offer is lower.

The working environment is pleasant and the company offers a high quality support in terms of issues solving related to the role.
Processes can change dramatically from day to day so it is required to be open to learning new things.

We wear many different hats as marketers there, we might be doing more and different things than on our job description.
Good company in general, few benefits. Good salary base with chance to improve inside the team. It dependes on the project you are working for. Good balance work/social life.
A lot of great people working there, can be a good place to form friendships.
Decent pay and some opportunities.

Good benefits, good schedule, good team leaders, good location.
I worked for a year and learned a lot in the IT field.
I met people from all over the world.

The training I received was top notch.

Canteen was stocked and offices were new and modern.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Staring at computer all day
Terrbile salaries, limited 'real' carreer advancement opportunities but a truly great management team.
The environment is pretty relaxed but the project started to ask for much more than it pays.
I had good expectations when I was hired by Cognizant. Unfortunately,Cognizant turned out to be just a very bad managed BPO organisation. There was no support by top management, no sense of belonging to a team, few cliques of locals and East European folks in charge of the project on client premises.HR was non existent. No transparency, lies & unfair redundancies:AVOID.
Pros
Free snacks and fruit at client offices. Work place well connected to transport links
Cons
Favouritism, unfair dismissals, chaotic, no HR, unprofessional managers, young kids put in managerial roles, unsocial hours
I'm working for Cognizant 1 year now and after my promotion I could see that I'm working with amazing people and I really think that I have the best team to give me the support needed and help.
Great place to work and good learning .
Also been in Cognizant for 10 years and always felt most enjoyable place to work in terms workplace culture and Learning
I guess it's an ok job for starting out as a web developer. Problem is that you have to know an additional language to work in the Dublin team. I would suggest to stay there a max 6 months to a year and then go to something more complex.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cognizant Technology Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.
4.1K