Colgate-Palmolive

Colgate-Palmolive Employee Reviews

Showing all 2,282 reviews
A great place to work that really puts it's employees first. Focused around continuous improvement and global teamwork in everything the company does. This leads to great training and support throughout your work career
Pros
Work Life balance
Cons
Advancement can be limited
Closed company. No more company. The government close this company long time ago. A lot of people lose there jobs. So sad and unfair to them. But every government do the same thing everywhere.
Subir un poco más los salarios sería ideal
Me gusta sus estrategias de ventas
Pros
Un ambiente laboral muy agradable
Cons
Contrataciones en agencias
una empresa muy completa, muy profesional, excelente calidad buen trato a sus empleados, sus empleados son la prioridad
Pros
privado
Cons
si hay descanso para tomar cafe
El tiempo que dure trabajando fe granto hacen sentir al empleado a gustaba útil ya que aprende mucho en las capacitación,
Pros
Pude aprender rapido debido a las capacitación
Cons
Solo el contrato abierto no fue lo q me gustab ya q si te hechan te avisan en el momento
One of the best companies I have worked with. The management believes in long term grooming and provides opportunities for the same. Takes great care of employees and rewards and recognises good work
Pros
Great Management
Cons
Pouco compreensiva e inflexível. Bem conservadora.
Very generous salaries for Quality. Well respected among the community - a place where you can truly help to make the world a better place. Charitable contributions, public health missions, great research opportunities, GRAD SCHOOL TUITION ASSISTANCE!!! They also offer scholarships to your children. Work is meaningful and helps me to sleep better at night. Company store offers deep discounts on Colgate-Palmolive products. A neat thing about Colgate Tennessee is we all wear the same uniforms from the very top to the newest employee in production - everyone is treated with respect and equal. Honestly I can’t express how glad I am to work at Colgate.
Pros
Great insurance, highly competitive pay for hired hourly and salaried employees, company store is great and offers HUGE savings, making a difference in the world, public health, and being a truly valued employee.
Cons
As a salaried employee in the lab I often stay longer than 8 hours, but it is difficult to find qualified biologist and chemist so we do what we must, but we are all happy to be where we are.
Great place to work but the have to be better with the managing staff. Sometimes the think just about they goals and not employee goals, and sometime for the employee its frustrate.
Pros
Free Lunches, Hollidays parties, convencions and recreative sports for the employee.
Cons
Salari
● Work-life balance
I didn't call off unless of illness

● Overall

It was a nice company to work for I enjoyed my time there. It was Avery fast moving job and had opertunities to advance your career. I highly recommend this factory.
Es una marca que maneja muchos productos y eso genera mucho trabajo para una persona en ruta así que un día no terminas tú tarea como tal ya que tiene dos áreas muy fuerte en el campo
Pros
No te aburres
Cons
Un poco estresado
Após o período prestado serviço a empresa tive a percepção do quão grande é a empresa e seus produtos prestado ao mercado. Resultado de seu sucesso vem graças a uma equipe de excelência que vem do promotor de vendas até os diretores. Excelente empresa e exemplo de profissionalismo.
it's very cool seeing the items get packaged and learning Through 1st hand experience., but the pay is mediocre, and the work environment is unstable in Multiple aspects.
You will run the wheels off your car with any merchandising job. I never heard from my manager so I never knew if I was doing things correctly. It’s a great job if you love driving and making your own schedule. There are no real benefits like healthcare. 90% of the jobs are part time.
Pros
Make own schedule
Cons
Put 30000 miles or more on your car low pay. Paid mileage is a joke can’t even buy tires with it.
Azienda internazionali in competizioni
Hai tanti cose da fare
Pros
Ci sono sempre le cose da fare
Cons
Non pagava bene
Colgate company is very very very very nice CE product I love Colgate company family is the best product of body I love Palmolive body wash and shampoo
Pros
Nice Colgate
Cons
Formal leave is best
17 years enjoyed everyday, good workforce was Colgate through and through. disappointed that they made the decision to close and move all production to Poland.
Pros
excellent benefits packages
Cons
Enquanto trabalhei nessa empresa fui muito bem tratado e motivado a sempre evoluir profissionalmente
Pros
Empresa que sempre renova suas ideias e estrategias no mercado
Cons
Não tenho do que reclamar
Colgate da confianza a sus empleadores dado a las preguntas de la evaluación no solo piensa en los intereses de la empresa si no más bien de sus trabajadores
Pros
Beneficios labores
Cons
Ninguna
Awesome place to Work lots of learning are there. Seniors are full supportive and guide you in every phase. Team is well trained and keep you also trained at every phased. Leading brand in the Indian Market.
Pros
Many
Cons
Trabalhar na Colgate pra mim foi maravilhoso, pude conhecer novos horizontes e explorar outros conhecimentos, os treinamentos que recebi nesta empresa me levaram a evoluir cada vez mamá,e por isso acredito ter passado mais de 10 anos trabalhando para essa companhia de higiene oral que é a maior má.Mundo,
Pros
A empresa sempre deu suporte a todos, para que todos pudessem ter a mesma visão da compania do mercado
Cons
Na região onde eu trabalhava, não havia probabilidade de cargos mais elevados