I work about 25 hours a week over 5 days.
Varied- you can choose the hours you are available to work and they will try get you clients to match
Work is available from 7am until 11pm depending on clients needs.
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
Questions about Comfort Keepers
- On average, how many visits would a carer attend to in a day?7 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Comfort Keepers?5 people answered
- How long does it take to start working after completing the interview stage? Is there much of a wait…3 people answered
- Is there a certain distance you cover everyday?3 people answered
- What would you suggest Comfort Keepers management do to prevent others from leaving?2 people answered
- Do you get paid for induction? I have 3 days induction coming up on Monday.2 people answered
- What is the Comfort Keepers employee discount?2 people answered
- I am on disability allowance and want to be a caregiver part time, would I be entitled to work at co…2 people answered
- What's the minimum age to work as a caregiver?2 people answered
- Is there a working uniform?2 people answered
See all questions and answers