Comfort Keepers will check references and all employees are Garda Vetted. This takes the most amount of time. Garda Vetting approx 3-4 weeks and references depend on how quickly we can get in contact with referees Also what training you have and require. Appox. 4 weeks if no training required.
Interview to training was quick. I think I started working 2 days after I got a call to say my file was completed.
I found the interview process to be very thorough. The advice I was given when I was called for interview was to have all my relevant documentation and relevant/valid references with me. This assisted greatly with the interview process and saved time.
After the interview process I was working within two weeks with the company
- On average, how many visits would a carer attend to in a day?7 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Comfort Keepers?5 people answered
- How are the working hours at Comfort Keepers?3 people answered
- Is there a certain distance you cover everyday?3 people answered
- What is the Comfort Keepers employee discount?2 people answered
- I am on disability allowance and want to be a caregiver part time, would I be entitled to work at co…2 people answered
- Is there a working uniform?2 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Comfort Keepers?2 people answered
- Does Comfort Keepers require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Co…2 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Comfort Keepers?One person answered