You would have to be able to pass a fit for work exam from a doctor and have approval from social welfare to be able to work.
Yes within the hours your allowed already
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
Questions about Comfort Keepers
- On average, how many visits would a carer attend to in a day?7 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Comfort Keepers?5 people answered
- How are the working hours at Comfort Keepers?3 people answered
- How long does it take to start working after completing the interview stage? Is there much of a wait…3 people answered
- Is there a certain distance you cover everyday?3 people answered
- What would you suggest Comfort Keepers management do to prevent others from leaving?2 people answered
- What is the Comfort Keepers employee discount?2 people answered
- Is there a working uniform?2 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Comfort Keepers?2 people answered
- I have a son with special needs i live in the cabra area,i dont drive,i am on half rate carers so ca…2 people answered
See all questions and answers