Yes Comfort Keepers tolerate employees who state what their circumstances entails
If there are clients in your immediate area who needed morning visits, then yes but it solely depends on that.
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
Questions about Comfort Keepers
- On average, how many visits would a carer attend to in a day?7 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Comfort Keepers?5 people answered
- How are the working hours at Comfort Keepers?3 people answered
- How long does it take to start working after completing the interview stage? Is there much of a wait…3 people answered
- Is there a certain distance you cover everyday?3 people answered
- What would you suggest Comfort Keepers management do to prevent others from leaving?2 people answered
- What is the Comfort Keepers employee discount?2 people answered
- I am on disability allowance and want to be a caregiver part time, would I be entitled to work at co…2 people answered
- Is there a working uniform?2 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Comfort Keepers?2 people answered
See all questions and answers