I was working for CK in Dublin for 6 months and it was the worst 6 months of my life. I traveled 30 km per day minimum, so do not believe them saying less. CK is the most ungrateful company ever.
I have 4 clients I go to each day. They all live close by. I cycle between them.
Travel on daily basis depending on which office need to travel to but this is part of job remit
- On average, how many visits would a carer attend to in a day?7 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Comfort Keepers?5 people answered
- How are the working hours at Comfort Keepers?3 people answered
- How long does it take to start working after completing the interview stage? Is there much of a wait…3 people answered
- What is the Comfort Keepers employee discount?2 people answered
- I am on disability allowance and want to be a caregiver part time, would I be entitled to work at co…2 people answered
- Is there a working uniform?2 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Comfort Keepers?2 people answered
- Does Comfort Keepers require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Co…2 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Comfort Keepers?One person answered