At least 3 or more u can never tell really on the phone condition and there is no ability
6 visited through day maybe more depending on hours
At times there are none
Doing 6 visits per day
It depends how many hours you work per week. If you have 30 hours per week, than you can expect around 10 visits per day, if you work 40 hours per week it is 15 shifts per day. Overall, you spend 12 hours per day on comfort keepers, and even 1 minute is too much to spend on them.
8 but this includes cancellations and cover shifts
Depends on what a carer wants to do. Anything up to 40hrs per week.
Some visits are 30min / 1hr calls and carer works with the office on this.
- What should you wear to an interview at Comfort Keepers?5 people answered
- How are the working hours at Comfort Keepers?3 people answered
- How long does it take to start working after completing the interview stage? Is there much of a wait…3 people answered
- Is there a certain distance you cover everyday?3 people answered
- What would you suggest Comfort Keepers management do to prevent others from leaving?2 people answered
- Do you get paid for induction? I have 3 days induction coming up on Monday.2 people answered
- What is the Comfort Keepers employee discount?2 people answered
- I am on disability allowance and want to be a caregiver part time, would I be entitled to work at co…2 people answered
- What's the minimum age to work as a caregiver?2 people answered
- Is there a working uniform?2 people answered