Play YouTube video button

Comfort Keepers Employee Reviews

Found 55 reviews matching the search See all 2,471 reviews
Worst company
Human Resources Administrator (Former Employee) –  Dublin16 June 2019
Worst company I ever worked with
Disgusting in all expects,no company standards, no tem work, nobody wants to work and thy dont want to see if u working hard...
productive and rewarding place to work
Client Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Meath2 April 2019
I am only a short time working for Comfort Keepers but i am finding it a very productive company. It is also very rewarding. Colleagues are so supportive and helpful.
Pros
flexibility and part-time hours
Clear management direction and responsiveness
Manager (Current Employee) –  Ireland28 December 2018
Comfort Keepers is a breath of fresh air to work with and within. Maybe this is partly reflective of my previous employer (another Healthcare provider) and their management methods but this Company is a great place to be.
Clear direction, clear understanding of where you are and what is expected of you. Excellent support available in all roles, room to grow, actively encouraging you to train & upskill all the time and prepared to support you in doing so.
For me though - the single best thing is knowing for an absolute fact that my manager has my back! Always!
Pros
Room & support to grow & get promotions
Cons
Few, the workload is heavy at times but there is reward
Rewarding job
Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dublin21 December 2018
I work in my clients home and do things to help them out like helping them shower, getting them dressed and making them food. My clients are so lovely and I enjoy going to see them when I'm working.
The girls in the office are great and no question is a big deal for them. I love going into the office for a cup of tea and a chat.
Pros
My clients, lots of information about the company and what's happening, the people I work with
Comfort Keepers Cares
Office Worker (Current Employee) –  North Dublin, County Dublin19 December 2018
I really enjoy working with Comfort Keepers, especially the people that I work with.

Comfort Keepers has a fantastic induction program where I was given training about the company, basic care skills and I shadowed the other departments in the company to learn the different roles and how we all work together to deliver the highest quality of care to our clients.

People in Comfort Keepers genuinely care about their clients, carers and each other. They often go the extra mile to make sure that care is provided to our clients while looking after each other.

The management team are very approachable, they are open to suggestions and are very focused on innovative solutions to ensure that the organisation continuously improves.

Comfort Keepers is also very focused on career progression and encourages employees to develop within the company.

No two days are ever the same in Comfort Keepers but that's great! I've learned so much in my time with the company and I love my job because I know that what I do ensures that our clients get the care they deserve.
Pros
Great team, supportive environment, opportunities to progress
Great Company to work for
Carer (Current Employee) –  Dublin19 December 2018
The work Comfort Keepers do has such a fantastic impact on the lives of those they help.
The company is committed to providing the best care possible to their clients. This can be seen by the constant training and upskilling of both their care team and the office support team in efforts to continuously improve the levels of care provided, and help the team achieve their own personal professional goals
Pros
The work is very rewarding, and makes a real difference in the lives of many
Hard job but great support and lovely clients
Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  North Dublin, County Dublin19 December 2018
Started working as a carer and looked at all the companies but decided on Comfort Keepers as my friends work there.
Told it was going to be a tough job but honestly i love it
Pros
clients
Great culture,
Office staff (Current Employee) –  Dublin18 December 2018
I have worked for Comfort Keepers for several years now. I am delighted to make a difference daily in the lives of so many. I look forward to coming to work in an environment that is supportive with great team work.

I also like the continuous approach to training and the great opportunities to progress your career
Pros
Team work, Good management structures, training
Cons
Great Support, Progression and Development Opportunities.
Manager (Current Employee) –  Nationwide17 December 2018
I really enjoy working with Comfort Keepers and have had a great experienced with them. I have trained and developed and progressed in my role since being in Comfort Keepers. I would recommend anyone who wants to work with a company that is embracing change and supports you during it.
Pros
Support, Development, Progression
Cons
Very Busy, Can be unpredictable environment.
Feel good job
Carer (Current Employee) –  South Dublin12 December 2018
This is the most rewarding job I've done. I adore going to my clients daily and helping them out. We get updates regularly about whats going on in the company. I have to say when the storms happened I was worried about myself and my clients but the team were so good to me, constantly checking in on me and they made sure we all got home safe before the storm hit. I really like working here.
Pros
Team, Clients, Working Hours, Perks
Cons
would like to have more courses available.
Loads of fun
hR (Current Employee) –  Dublin13 September 2018
Hi, great place to work.
Nice people nice offices.
Great experience and rewarding work.
I work with a great team and have learned so much.
I would recommend a great place to work
Pros
Great team. Great expierience
Good
Carer (Current Employee) –  Dublin3 June 2018
I enjoy working here. The staff are a great laugh and the clients are so lovely. I love building relationships with clients and their family.

The hours are very bad, the gaps between clients are ridiculous turning up to some clients half an hour early because your close to them but can't go home as it's not worth your while coming back down to the area.

The pay is OK but only great if you actually get enough hours average 15-20 hours for 11.50. Only really worth it if you get 25+ hours.

The office staff are difficult to talk to, not nice if you say you don't want to care for a certain client or can't cover a shift. Every week is a struggle for hours and it's a long long month til pay day.
Pros
families and carer co workers
Cons
Bad hours, rude office staff, long month til pay day.
Supportive place to work
Carer (Current Employee) –  Dublin18 May 2018
Really enjoy coming to work every day. My team really help me out. I adore going to my clients. Our tea party in the office was really good fun. I know where I can go in my career in there.
Pros
flexibility with working
HCA (Current Employee) –  Bary24 April 2018
Working as a HCA is a difficult role with any company, you work in clients homes helping them to lead as independent a life as possible and this is very rewarding. It is also a difficult role and you need to manage your time correctly to ensure you visit all clients on time. You are often working alone. comfort Keepers have made this easier, they have a carer's app which allows you interact with the office in real time and you have support from your managers with issues or concerns. Comfort keepers provide training, I completed a 3 day induction course which includes patient manual handling at no cost. Comfort Keepers also provide the qualifications required at a reduced rate if you work with them. comfort Keepers have one of the highest rates of pay in this industry and offer full and flexible roles.
Pros
Pay Rates, Hours available, Carer App, training and managers
Cons
Travel to clients is not paid however this is a norm in this industry.
Good to Learn
Home Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  North Dublin, County Dublin20 January 2018
I am responsable to care patients with old age.
I need to read their care plan and to do everything that have there. For example: take shower them, give medications, prepare some meals, to do company and pay atention if the patient is feeling well.
Pros
I can practice and improve my English every day
Cons
I spend too much time going in many houses per day and my money to pay public transportation
Care support worker
SUPPORT WORKER (Former Employee) –  Dublin5 January 2018
Great company to work with. Staff and management were so supportive and friendly. I have learnt a lot about Irish culture and have made great friendships throughout the time I was working with Comfort keepers.
Pros
vouchers for appreciation
Fun and Rewarding place to work
support staff (Current Employee) –  Ireland7 November 2017
Comfort keepers is a great place. it is a fun and rewarding place to work. The atmosphere is good very friendly, clients and employees are both an equal priority. The work is very rewarding to know we are facilitating people living in their own homes for longer. Good bonuses refer a friend rewards etc. Progressive company everyone is encouraged and can gain good experience . Fair and well managed offices.
Pros
Bonuses, refer a friend, good work life balance
Not a bad place to work
Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dublin21 October 2017
Working part time with CC getting on fine.

Best advice to anyone thinking of looking for work is only do the hours that you have to otherwise you will be swamped, stick to an area that suits you otherwise you will be travelling all over, no mileage paid.
Pros
flexible
Cons
Pay needs to be improved.
Great place to work.
Finance (Current Employee) –  Louth12 October 2017
Wonderful place to work, very supportive. Great work-life balance, fantastic level of training provided and great benefits.

Very friendly atmosphere and all staff are lovely to work with.
Productive and honest company
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Regional office12 October 2017
Great company and great individuals doing good and rewarding work to assist and help make a difference to the vulnerable and elderly in our society.

This company continues to improve standards and quality of life for both clients and employees year on year.
Pros
good salaries - continous training - addtional rewards - affiliaiton schemes
Cons
non at present

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comfort Keepers. Our community is ready to answer.

Comfort Keepers Reviews by Location