Comfort Keepers
Comfort Keepers Employee Review

alright

24 May 2017
It was alright but the hours wasn't good enough. I would have consider to stay with the job but the hours was not alright for me and that is why I left the job. I enjoyed every hours i did with them.
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
i don't have free lunch
Cons
the hours wasn't alright.
2 December 2020
Care Assistant (Former Employee) - County Laois
The promise you the sun moon and stars. You get nothing only small wages, uncertain hours. You are expected to drive many miles for little pay, no money for fuel. One week you could have 20 hours, the next week you could have four. My advice stay clear.
Pros
Cons
Awful management, haven't a clue what they are doing
1 September 2020
Care Assistant (Former Employee) - Ardee, County Louth
This company is a hoax I worked here for 2 years and was abused by office staff I was working almost 40 hours per week and when I spoke of the abuse to the management about it and my hours where cut down to 2 hours per week! All because I spoke of the abuse. Office in Ardee think there God!!
Pros
Clients
Cons
Abused by office staff hours removed for speaking about it
Official response from Comfort Keepers
2 September 2020
Thank you for taking the time to review Comfort Keepers. I am sorry to see that you have left us and you had a negative experience.We appreciate you bringing these issues to our attention as your feedback allows us to continuously improve. Kind regards, Comfort Keepers
13 July 2020
Care assistant (Current Employee) - Galway
Happy environment to work for ,very flexible ,office staff helpful All clients very happy with my care ,clients and family helpful and friendly Overall experience a great place to work for minus the driving
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Driving