Comfort Keepers
Comfort Keepers Employee Review

Fast paced. Productive and very Rewarding

6 February 2020
My job is fast paced and can be stressful at times but the team are great and extremely supportive. Dealing with our clients and carers on a daily basis makes it all very rewarding. Our management team are also very approachable and supportive. Comfort Keepers are a company very much focused on career progression and fully encourage employees to develop and grow within the organisation. I have learned so much in the year and a half that I have been here and I get great job satisfaction knowing that what I do every day helps to ensure that all of our clients get the highest standard of care possible from our highly trained and qualified carers. I have been encouraged to develop and progress in my role, hence broadening my skill-set. I look forward to continuing to my career with Comfort Keepers.
13 July 2020
Same role
CLIENT CARE COORDINATOR (Former Employee) - North Dublin, County Dublin
They ask all staff to write a good review so take all with a pinch of salt. They do treat carers well in all fairness, and they should, but the workload in the office is totally unmanageable, and they will try to blame you for this. I’ve honestly never worked harder in all my life only to have my integrity questioned, skills and experience disregarded and decisions undermined. Blame culture ishuge.literally cried wvery day working there and management do not give a hoot. There are tonnes of better jobs out there. exactly wha
Pros
Free lunch sometimes
Cons
Stress levels
Official response from Comfort Keepers
25 August 2020
Thank you for taking the time to review Comfort Keepers.I am sorry you have had a negative experience. We strive to provide a great place to work for our employees so your feed back is appreciated and important to us. Kind regards, Comfort Keepers
25 June 2020
Same role
Client care coordinator (Current Employee) - Santry, County Dublin
I had wanted to work with this company having experienced first hand the high level of care and compassion on offer when a close relative was in receipt of care a number of years ago. The sense of fulfillment from my role is something I haven't experienced before, even in my much loved previous roles. I have never met a group of people with a stronger work ethic than here at Comfort Keepers, everyone pulls together and you immediately feel part of a team. The work days are busy and the hours fly by (often having to be reminded to go on lunch, which really shows the management style as this is a company that genuinely care about their staff and this has been shown regularly in many ways throughout my time here), clock watching is definitely a thing of the past! Due to the nature of the industry, you're driven to work to your fullest potential. Every day brings new challenges as you are managing carers and clients expectations but every evening brings a feeling of accomplishment and satisfaction.
Pros
Fulfilling, rewarding, fair pay, great team
6 February 2020
Same location
Coordinator (Current Employee) - Tullamore, County Offaly
From starting as a carer to now working in the office I can say that Comfort Keepers has taught me a lot. I do really love the people that I work with and it is a great comfort to have them to rely on. A typical day involves a lot of phone calls, to clients and carers, scheduling of shifts, filling shifts, looking at carers annual leave, filling and doing reports. It is busy and there is always work to be done. The best part of the job is the people who I work with in the office and all the carers.