Play YouTube video button
Comfort Keepers
Comfort Keepers Employee Review

Midlands office

6 February 2020
From starting as a carer to now working in the office I can say that Comfort Keepers has taught me a lot. I do really love the people that I work with and it is a great comfort to have them to rely on.
A typical day involves a lot of phone calls, to clients and carers, scheduling of shifts, filling shifts, looking at carers annual leave, filling and doing reports. It is busy and there is always work to be done.

The best part of the job is the people who I work with in the office and all the carers.
6 February 2020
Same location
Client Care/HR Coordinator (Current Employee) - Tullamore, County Offaly
My job is fast paced and can be stressful at times but the team are great and extremely supportive. Dealing with our clients and carers on a daily basis makes it all very rewarding. Our management team are also very approachable and supportive. Comfort Keepers are a company very much focused on career progression and fully encourage employees to develop and grow within the organisation.
I have learned so much in the year and a half that I have been here and I get great job satisfaction knowing that what I do every day helps to ensure that all of our clients get the highest standard of care possible from our highly trained and qualified carers. I have been encouraged to develop and progress in my role, hence broadening my skill-set. I look forward to continuing to my career with Comfort Keepers.
1 September 2020
Care Assistant (Former Employee) - Ardee, County Louth
This company is a hoax I worked here for 2 years and was abused by office staff I was working almost 40 hours per week and when I spoke of the abuse to the management about it and my hours where cut down to 2 hours per week! All because I spoke of the abuse. Office in Ardee think there God!!
Pros
Clients
Cons
Abused by office staff hours removed for speaking about it
Official response from Comfort Keepers
2 September 2020
Thank you for taking the time to review Comfort Keepers. I am sorry to see that you have left us and you had a negative experience.We appreciate you bringing these issues to our attention as your feedback allows us to continuously improve. Kind regards, Comfort Keepers
26 July 2020
HCA (Former Employee) - Dublin
They will give you a ridiculous shift pattern, you will work hard and they will not treat you as a human being. Sometimes you will have enough hours and then they will cut your hours without warning.
Pros
meet nice colauges
Cons
hours, salary, management
Official response from Comfort Keepers
25 August 2020
Thank you for taking the time to review Comfort Keepers.We are sorry to see you have left us but appreciate your feedback as it is really important to us and helps us to continually improve.Kind Regards, Comfort Keepers