Comfort Keepers
Comfort Keepers Employee Review

3 February 2016
I worked for comfort keepers for two years, and overall it was an amazing experience. First and foremost I had to pleasure of working alongside my co-workers who were always there to help if and when I needed assistance. The relationships and bonds formed in this line of work are ones I know will be hard to come across again. Clients we visit everyday in their homes look forward to our arrival as some clients live alone and do not see anyone else for the day. To provide such comfort and happiness for another person by simply being there is a very rewarding feeling. As a care assistant we provide companionship, personal and nutritional care ensuring our clients have the highest quality of life that is achievable. Comfort keepers do not pay travel expenses, however if you are available to work 25-30 hours a week it is worth your while, this company has a large volume of clients in all areas, If you choose the area in which you live you won't have far to travel to your client and if you are willing to do the hours and work hard it is very much worth your while. I worked 6 out of 7 days every week for two years and was happy doing these hours, if you ever need a dig out the company will do all they can to assist you. Progression and promotion is very possible in this company if you are diligent hardworking individual.
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Excellent managers, wonderful team of people to work, constantly improving where they can.
2 December 2020
Care Assistant (Former Employee) - County Laois
The promise you the sun moon and stars. You get nothing only small wages, uncertain hours. You are expected to drive many miles for little pay, no money for fuel. One week you could have 20 hours, the next week you could have four. My advice stay clear.
Pros
Cons
Awful management, haven't a clue what they are doing
1 September 2020
Care Assistant (Former Employee) - Ardee, County Louth
This company is a hoax I worked here for 2 years and was abused by office staff I was working almost 40 hours per week and when I spoke of the abuse to the management about it and my hours where cut down to 2 hours per week! All because I spoke of the abuse. Office in Ardee think there God!!
Pros
Clients
Cons
Abused by office staff hours removed for speaking about it
Official response from Comfort Keepers
2 September 2020
Thank you for taking the time to review Comfort Keepers. I am sorry to see that you have left us and you had a negative experience.We appreciate you bringing these issues to our attention as your feedback allows us to continuously improve. Kind regards, Comfort Keepers
13 July 2020
Care assistant (Current Employee) - Galway
Happy environment to work for ,very flexible ,office staff helpful All clients very happy with my care ,clients and family helpful and friendly Overall experience a great place to work for minus the driving
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Driving
  1. Never short of work, work with and meet wonderful people, very dependable office staff.