Play YouTube video button
Comfort Keepers
Comfort Keepers Employee Review

rewarding work

17 July 2019
Can work around my personal schedule,
fantastic staff training and supports,

Clients are always friendly,

The job is challenging but not stressful,

Great overall work environment, with friendly management
Pros
Flexible and reliable work
Cons
Sometimes communication can fall short
5 July 2020
Same role
Community Healthcare Assistant (Current Employee) - South Dublin, County Dublin
Very unprofessional and will put you under a lot of pressure. Schedulling is a joke and they dont respect terms of my contract or the law. They dont respect our privacy nor clients privacy.I''m out for 14 hours a day and it is stilll not enough and of course they will present it like it is my fault. Didnt get paid properly for the last 8 months and the company dont care about that. Avoid them in a wide circle
Pros
Clients
Cons
No respect, invasion of privacy, bullying
Official response from Comfort Keepers
25 August 2020
Thank you for taking the time to write this review, we sincerely appreciate you bringing these issues to our attention and your feedback allows us to continuously improve. I am sorry you are having a negative experience as providing a great place to work for our employees is of great importance to us. Please don't hesitate to contact us at care@comfortkeepers.ie so we can discuss things with you on an individual basis. Kind regards, Comfort Keepers Team.
6 June 2020
Same role
Health Care Assistant (Current Employee) - Roscommon
Be yourself and be honest.be fair and don't worry it takes time for a client to get used to you being there. Don't forget to try and have a giggle with the clients sometimes this is the only thing that might make their day.
26 July 2020
Same location
HCA (Former Employee) - Dublin
They will give you a ridiculous shift pattern, you will work hard and they will not treat you as a human being. Sometimes you will have enough hours and then they will cut your hours without warning.
Pros
meet nice colauges
Cons
hours, salary, management
Official response from Comfort Keepers
25 August 2020
Thank you for taking the time to review Comfort Keepers.We are sorry to see you have left us but appreciate your feedback as it is really important to us and helps us to continually improve.Kind Regards, Comfort Keepers