Play YouTube video button
Comfort Keepers
Comfort Keepers Employee Review

Utter disgrace

7 January 2020
The reviews on this are obviously administtrated by management! This company is a joke, the work you do and treated like lower level by the lovely office staff, no manners or respect towards workers and some clients. I even witnessed phonecalls to elderly,the tone in which they spoke was nothing but disgraceful. And when its brought to manager attention they do nothing to address it. The logo is care of the people, laughable really. Clients let down, anyone sent on first day with no experience. Constantly recruiting but no hours for valuable experienced staff!!
Pros
Clients
Cons
Company itself
3 February 2020
Thank you for taking the time to review Comfort Keepers. I am sorry you have had a negative experience. Comfort Keepers strive to provide quality homecare for our clients and to provide a great place to work for our employees. We offer a number of roles to suit every individual including full time and part time guaranteed hours contracts meaning your pay does not decrease based on hours.
Our values are;

- Quality

- Caring

- Professionalism and

- Continuous Improvement

We are committed and aspire to our values on a daily basis.

Your feedback is important to us, if there is anything else you would like to discuss with us you can contact us at: care@comfortkeepers.ie.

Comfort Keepers Team
5 July 2020
Same role
Community Healthcare Assistant (Current Employee) - South Dublin, County Dublin
Very unprofessional and will put you under a lot of pressure. Schedulling is a joke and they dont respect terms of my contract or the law. They dont respect our privacy nor clients privacy.I''m out for 14 hours a day and it is stilll not enough and of course they will present it like it is my fault. Didnt get paid properly for the last 8 months and the company dont care about that. Avoid them in a wide circle
Pros
Clients
Cons
No respect, invasion of privacy, bullying
25 August 2020
Thank you for taking the time to write this review, we sincerely appreciate you bringing these issues to our attention and your feedback allows us to continuously improve. I am sorry you are having a negative experience as providing a great place to work for our employees is of great importance to us. Please don't hesitate to contact us at care@comfortkeepers.ie so we can discuss things with you on an individual basis. Kind regards, Comfort Keepers Team.
6 June 2020
Same role
Health Care Assistant (Current Employee) - Roscommon
Be yourself and be honest.be fair and don't worry it takes time for a client to get used to you being there. Don't forget to try and have a giggle with the clients sometimes this is the only thing that might make their day.
1 September 2020
Same location
Care Assistant (Former Employee) - Ardee, County Louth
This company is a hoax I worked here for 2 years and was abused by office staff I was working almost 40 hours per week and when I spoke of the abuse to the management about it and my hours where cut down to 2 hours per week! All because I spoke of the abuse. Office in Ardee think there God!!
Pros
Clients
Cons
Abused by office staff hours removed for speaking about it
2 September 2020
Thank you for taking the time to review Comfort Keepers. I am sorry to see that you have left us and you had a negative experience.We appreciate you bringing these issues to our attention as your feedback allows us to continuously improve. Kind regards, Comfort Keepers