Comfort Keepers

Comfort Keepers Employee Reviews in Galway

Highly recommend the Galway city office great managers who care, its a good company to start your carinf career with as they will take you on if you are successful at interview and are willing to complete two fetac modules which you can do for free at your local college of further education, this is what I did in Ballinasloe, Ireland anyways.
My working experience with comfort keepers was Excellent. It was lifes best experience i had as a worker. Best people amazing co-worker. Thank you so much made me part of that journey.
Happy environment to work for ,very flexible ,office staff helpful All clients very happy with my care ,clients and family helpful and friendly Overall experience a great place to work for minus the driving
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Driving
Love this type of work no matter how hard. Not enough work in my area at the moment. Currently working for Home Instead in Roscommon Hospital part time.
Pros
Job satisfactiom
Cons
Not enough work in my area
The management are all very nice to deal with. I have learned alot about the business. My co-workers were very nice to work with. The hardest part of the job is feeling helpless in some situations where you cannot help someone who obviously needs it. The most enjoyable part of the job is being in a position to help someone who needs it and feeling like you have made a difference to someones day.
Cons
Poor life/work balance.