Play YouTube video button
Information from Comfort Keepers:

Comfort Keepers Employee Reviews in Tullamore, County Offaly

Tullamore, County Offaly2 reviews
Featured review
Comfort Keepers selected this as a representative review
Can work around my personal schedule,
fantastic staff training and supports,

Clients are always friendly,

The job is challenging but not stressful,

Great overall work environment, with friendly management
Pros
Flexible and reliable work
Cons
Sometimes communication can fall short
From starting as a carer to now working in the office I can say that Comfort Keepers has taught me a lot. I do really love the people that I work with and it is a great comfort to have them to rely on.
A typical day involves a lot of phone calls, to clients and carers, scheduling of shifts, filling shifts, looking at carers annual leave, filling and doing reports. It is busy and there is always work to be done.

The best part of the job is the people who I work with in the office and all the carers.
My job is fast paced and can be stressful at times but the team are great and extremely supportive. Dealing with our clients and carers on a daily basis makes it all very rewarding. Our management team are also very approachable and supportive. Comfort Keepers are a company very much focused on career progression and fully encourage employees to develop and grow within the organisation.
I have learned so much in the year and a half that I have been here and I get great job satisfaction knowing that what I do every day helps to ensure that all of our clients get the highest standard of care possible from our highly trained and qualified carers. I have been encouraged to develop and progress in my role, hence broadening my skill-set. I look forward to continuing to my career with Comfort Keepers.