Play YouTube video button
Comfort Keepers

Comfort Keepers Employee Reviews in Wicklow

Featured review
Comfort Keepers selected this as a representative review
rewarding work
Can work around my personal schedule,
fantastic staff training and supports,

Clients are always friendly,

The job is challenging but not stressful,

Great overall work environment, with friendly management
Pros
Flexible and reliable work
Cons
Sometimes communication can fall short
One does t get money towards travel expenses
This company left me out of pocket because not paid travel expenses, so when going to work for them had to pay for petrol which left me out of pocket and couldn’t afford to stay with them
Official response from Comfort Keepers
3 February 2020
Thank you for taking the time to review Comfort Keepers. We are sorry to see you have left us. We offer a number of roles to suit every individual including full time and part time guaranteed hours contracts with fuel allowance meaning your pay does not decrease based on hours. We have roles that include a company car and a fuel card. If there is anything we can help you with on an individual basis you can email care@comfortkeepers.ie.

Comfort Keepers Team
Comfor Keepers
Fast paced.
Solo-working so you are independent and take responsibility.

Meeting new people and learning different skills and tasks.

Attachment to the client's is the hardest as if the client passes it's very upsetting on carer and family and bond is created.

Learning new skills is the best part of the job and meeting different character's of people.

Typical day would be assisting client's with all their daily needs dressing, grooming, washing, feeding the client.

Management are in the office so contact is made over the phone, sometimes staff call out with supplies ppe to the homes with journal notes and to see the client's and how they are keeping.