Play YouTube video button

Comfort Keepers Employee Reviews for Healthcare Assistant

Found 8 reviews matching the search See all 3,211 reviews
Featured review
Comfort Keepers selected this as a representative review
rewarding work
Health Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dublin17 July 2019
Can work around my personal schedule,
fantastic staff training and supports,
Clients are always friendly,
The job is challenging but not stressful,
Great overall work environment, with friendly management
Pros
Flexible and reliable work
Cons
Sometimes communication can fall short
Utter disgrace
Health Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ardee, County Louth7 January 2020
The reviews on this are obviously administtrated by management! This company is a joke, the work you do and treated like lower level by the lovely office staff, no manners or respect towards workers and some clients. I even witnessed phonecalls to elderly,the tone in which they spoke was nothing but disgraceful. And when its brought to manager attention they do nothing to address it. The logo is care of the people, laughable really. Clients let down, anyone sent on first day with no experience. Constantly recruiting but no hours for valuable experienced staff!!
Pros
Clients
Cons
Company itself
Left comfort keepers
Health Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin28 October 2019
They promise you great pay, travel time, job security and the lot but once you start working they pile you with calls back to back no travel time no time to yourself. If you say you cant do a call they harrass you with calls even to take on more. If you complain, they take away all your calls and you are left with less than 5hrs a week! They dont care about carers or clients, no communication between office staff nncommunicatibetween office staff
Friendily
Health Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin25 September 2019
Found all staff including office, managment and carers to be very helpful and friendly to each other . You just have to ring the office and your problem will be sorted straight away, i loved working there i could work the hours to fit around my day but didnt drive .
Pros
Flexi hours
Cons
I didnt drive
disorganised
Health Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin9 September 2017
Although work is based on your own suitability, this does not always happen. Hours are not guaranteed. For drivers, fuel costs are your own and for commuters it can be very tough in bad weather.
Pros
own hours
Cons
driving around all day
Disorganised
Health Care Assistant/ Reviewer (Former Employee) –  Dublin9 September 2017
I enjoyed working with the clients and have made some lifelong friends, but the management were not great, very disorganised, not guaranteed the hours and constantly oncall.
Pros
Work on your own time
Cons
constantly in and out, driving around, no fuel allowance
Stay away
Healthcare Assistant (Former Employee) –  Meath10 December 2016
Clients nice office staff awful speak down to carers like they had no intelligence office staff have no skills in ardee office to construct a rota they often send a number of carers to one call and skip clients no communications with carers no concept of clients needs they hold back wages as punishment to carers who dont hand in time sheets that you have to drive to there office at your owne expence to hand in which is a joke in this day and age not professional no staff retention because of bad mannered office staff
Pros
None nightmare
Cons
Unprofessional office staff
meeting lovely clients
Health Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dublin21 June 2016
we have so many lovely clients that need to be taken care by you. they depend on us (careers) and we make sure we give our own very best.
Pros
free gloves