Play YouTube video button
Comfort Keepers

Comfort Keepers Employee Reviews for Office Worker

Found 2 reviews matching the search See all 3,265 reviews
Featured review
Comfort Keepers selected this as a representative review
rewarding work
Health Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dublin17 July 2019
Can work around my personal schedule,
fantastic staff training and supports,
Clients are always friendly,
The job is challenging but not stressful,
Great overall work environment, with friendly management
Pros
Flexible and reliable work
Cons
Sometimes communication can fall short
Comfort Keepers Cares
Office Worker (Current Employee) –  North Dublin, County Dublin19 December 2018
I really enjoy working with Comfort Keepers, especially the people that I work with.

Comfort Keepers has a fantastic induction program where I was given training about the company, basic care skills and I shadowed the other departments in the company to learn the different roles and how we all work together to deliver the highest quality of care to our clients.

People in Comfort Keepers genuinely care about their clients, carers and each other. They often go the extra mile to make sure that care is provided to our clients while looking after each other.

The management team are very approachable, they are open to suggestions and are very focused on innovative solutions to ensure that the organisation continuously improves.

Comfort Keepers is also very focused on career progression and encourages employees to develop within the company.

No two days are ever the same in Comfort Keepers but that's great! I've learned so much in my time with the company and I love my job because I know that what I do ensures that our clients get the care they deserve.
Pros
Great team, supportive environment, opportunities to progress
Great culture,
Office staff (Current Employee) –  Dublin18 December 2018
I have worked for Comfort Keepers for several years now. I am delighted to make a difference daily in the lives of so many. I look forward to coming to work in an environment that is supportive with great team work.

I also like the continuous approach to training and the great opportunities to progress your career
Pros
Team work, Good management structures, training
Cons