Play YouTube video button

Comfort Keepers Employee Review

View all Comfort Keepers reviews

Fantastic for personal development
Carer (Current Employee) –  Limerick8 March 2017
Working with CK as a carer for three years. Love the job and have met some amazing people along the way. Caring gives you a real sense of purpose and incredible job satisfaction.
Pros
Job flexibilty, Good pay; Frequent training offered to enhance work performance, friendships formed with clients
Cons
Late hours may not suit everyone, No mileage cover (although pay is good)

Other Comfort Keepers Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace
HR Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Nutgrove18 February 2020
Nice and relaxed working environment, good workplace culture. I have worked here for over a year and really enjoy it. My work is also funding a course I am currently completing.
Midlands office
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Tullamore, County Offaly6 February 2020
From starting as a carer to now working in the office I can say that Comfort Keepers has taught me a lot. I do really love the people that I work with and it is a great comfort to have them to rely on.
A typical day involves a lot of phone calls, to clients and carers, scheduling of shifts, filling shifts, looking at carers annual leave, filling and doing reports. It is busy and there is always work to be done.
The best part of the job is the people who I work with in the office and all the carers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comfort Keepers. Our community is ready to answer.

51.2K