Play YouTube video button
Comfort Keepers

Comfort Keepers Employee Review

View all Comfort Keepers reviews

Good
Carer (Current Employee) –  Dublin3 June 2018
I enjoy working here. The staff are a great laugh and the clients are so lovely. I love building relationships with clients and their family.

The hours are very bad, the gaps between clients are ridiculous turning up to some clients half an hour early because your close to them but can't go home as it's not worth your while coming back down to the area.

The pay is OK but only great if you actually get enough hours average 15-20 hours for 11.50. Only really worth it if you get 25+ hours.

The office staff are difficult to talk to, not nice if you say you don't want to care for a certain client or can't cover a shift. Every week is a struggle for hours and it's a long long month til pay day.
Pros
families and carer co workers
Cons
Bad hours, rude office staff, long month til pay day.

Other Comfort Keepers Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace
HR Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Nutgrove18 February 2020
Nice and relaxed working environment, good workplace culture. I have worked here for over a year and really enjoy it. My work is also funding a course I am currently completing.
Midlands office
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Tullamore, County Offaly6 February 2020
From starting as a carer to now working in the office I can say that Comfort Keepers has taught me a lot. I do really love the people that I work with and it is a great comfort to have them to rely on.
A typical day involves a lot of phone calls, to clients and carers, scheduling of shifts, filling shifts, looking at carers annual leave, filling and doing reports. It is busy and there is always work to be done.
The best part of the job is the people who I work with in the office and all the carers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comfort Keepers. Our community is ready to answer.

51.2K