Play YouTube video button
Comfort Keepers
Comfort Keepers Employee Review

Clear management direction and responsiveness

28 December 2018
Comfort Keepers is a breath of fresh air to work with and within. Maybe this is partly reflective of my previous employer (another Healthcare provider) and their management methods but this Company is a great place to be.
Clear direction, clear understanding of where you are and what is expected of you. Excellent support available in all roles, room to grow, actively encouraging you to train & upskill all the time and prepared to support you in doing so.

For me though - the single best thing is knowing for an absolute fact that my manager has my back! Always!
Pros
Room & support to grow & get promotions
Cons
Few, the workload is heavy at times but there is reward
3 February 2020
Same roleSame location
Manager (Current Employee) - Regional office
This is a very fast paced working environment but with very good job satisfaction. Very good support network in place for both clients and staff.
Great opportunities available to progress within the company and to continuously improve through training and assistance from co-workers.
17 December 2018
Same roleSame location
Manager (Current Employee) - Nationwide
I really enjoy working with Comfort Keepers and have had a great experienced with them. I have trained and developed and progressed in my role since being in Comfort Keepers. I would recommend anyone who wants to work with a company that is embracing change and supports you during it.
Pros
Support, Development, Progression
Cons
Very Busy, Can be unpredictable environment.
26 July 2020
HCA (Former Employee) - Dublin
They will give you a ridiculous shift pattern, you will work hard and they will not treat you as a human being. Sometimes you will have enough hours and then they will cut your hours without warning.
Pros
meet nice colauges
Cons
hours, salary, management
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comfort Keepers. Our community is ready to answer.
1.2K