Play YouTube video button
Comfort Keepers

Comfort Keepers Employee Review

View all Comfort Keepers reviews

it was an ok place to work but it could of been better to be honest
Carer (Former Employee) –  Dublin26 November 2016
i would start at 8 in the morning some mornings i would start at 9 or so it depended on the clients needs, i would work 7 days a week without a break and on some saturday nights i wouldnt get home until at least 10.30 the hardest part of the job was having noo time off at all if i put in for a day off i would always get a phone call at some stage to cover something i addressed this many times but they didnt want to hear it
the management were not nice to be honest, expected too much from us and gave nothing in return not even a day off that we were entitled to we all worked long and hard and were never praised or anything..
co workers were decent hard working people like me that were never valued one bit..
Pros
Cons
long hours no time off and managment were not nice or understanding one bit

Other Comfort Keepers Employee Reviews

Midlands office
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Tullamore, County Offaly6 February 2020
From starting as a carer to now working in the office I can say that Comfort Keepers has taught me a lot. I do really love the people that I work with and it is a great comfort to have them to rely on.
A typical day involves a lot of phone calls, to clients and carers, scheduling of shifts, filling shifts, looking at carers annual leave, filling and doing reports. It is busy and there is always work to be done.
The best part of the job is the people who I work with in the office and all the carers.
Fast paced. Productive and very Rewarding
Client Care/HR Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Tullamore, County Offaly6 February 2020
My job is fast paced and can be stressful at times but the team are great and extremely supportive. Dealing with our clients and carers on a daily basis makes it all very rewarding. Our management team are also very approachable and supportive. Comfort Keepers are a company very much focused on career progression and fully encourage employees to develop and grow within the organisation.
I have learned so much in the year and a half that I have been here and I get great job satisfaction knowing that what I do every day helps to ensure that all of our clients get the highest standard of care possible from our highly trained and qualified carers. I have been encouraged to develop and progress in my role, hence broadening my skill-set. I look forward to continuing to my career with Comfort Keepers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comfort Keepers. Our community is ready to answer.

51.2K