Play YouTube video button
Comfort Keepers
Comfort Keepers Employee Review

it was an ok place to work but it could of been better to be honest

26 November 2016
i would start at 8 in the morning some mornings i would start at 9 or so it depended on the clients needs, i would work 7 days a week without a break and on some saturday nights i wouldnt get home until at least 10.30 the hardest part of the job was having noo time off at all if i put in for a day off i would always get a phone call at some stage to cover something i addressed this many times but they didnt want to hear it
the management were not nice to be honest, expected too much from us and gave nothing in return not even a day off that we were entitled to we all worked long and hard and were never praised or anything..

co workers were decent hard working people like me that were never valued one bit..
Pros
Cons
long hours no time off and managment were not nice or understanding one bit
15 June 2020
Same role
Carer (Current Employee) - Ballyfermot, County Dublin
From the day I applied for the job the staff of the organisation made themselves available to assist me in any way they could. The organisation is structured in such a way that everyone works as a team.
Pros
Team support, career development
Cons
schedules could be impromtu sometimes
12 June 2020
Same roleSame location
Carer (Current Employee) - Dublin
Comfort keeper is a good place to work if you care about others. The staff are easy going and are always willing to assist as much as they can. Its really a good place to start up a caring career
26 July 2020
Same location
HCA (Former Employee) - Dublin
They will give you a ridiculous shift pattern, you will work hard and they will not treat you as a human being. Sometimes you will have enough hours and then they will cut your hours without warning.
Pros
meet nice colauges
Cons
hours, salary, management
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comfort Keepers. Our community is ready to answer.
1.2K