Play YouTube video button
Comfort Keepers

Comfort Keepers Employee Review

View all Comfort Keepers reviews

Clients are wonderful, office is terrible
Carer (Current Employee) –  Skerries, County Dublin15 August 2018
Our clients are lovely people but do go in hospital and on vacation so you don't get paid for shifts while your clients are away. The office will bother you all times of the day and evening and of course weekends to do shifts, even when you are booked off.
Dealing with people with Dementia/Alzheimer's is difficult depending on how far into the disease they are. You must have a tremendous amount of patience and understanding. Also clients pass away and when you get close to them it is very upsetting when this happens. You are aloud to go to their funerals. The best part of the job is when you walk in and you receive the loveliest smile and of course a thank you before you leave.
Pros
Friendship of the clients
Cons
Long hours, low pay

Other Comfort Keepers Employee Reviews

Satisfactory and convenient hours for work
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin24 February 2020
Clients and address with their contacts are sent to you and the time start to end, usually 1 hour job per client and can return back for another 30 minutes later when under your tasks.

I could cover up to 6 clients in a day
Productive and fun workplace
HR Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Nutgrove18 February 2020
Nice and relaxed working environment, good workplace culture. I have worked here for over a year and really enjoy it. My work is also funding a course I am currently completing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comfort Keepers. Our community is ready to answer.

51.2K