Play YouTube video button

Comfort Keepers Employee Review

View all Comfort Keepers reviews

Extremely unprofessional
Care Giver (Former Employee) –  Dublin12 January 2020
This company is in shambles, employees are supposed to be introduced to the clients BEFORE we go down to their homes but the office always put me in for people Ive never even met, the people in the office are not understanding in the slightest, (they blame you for the work that they are too lazy to put effort into and actually do their jobs properly) they are UNPROFESSIONAL while speaking to both employees and clients, even people that I know who also work with the company have said the same, the people in the office always call every single day even on your days off and when you dont answer they just keep on calling and HARRASS you. If I answer the phone & they ask if I can do a shift & I answer with a no and explain to them why as I cant do a shift outside my area as I do not drive & that that is client that I have never met before they ask several times and PUT PRESSURE ON EMPLOYEES before taking no for an answer, they ask me if they can get me a taxi there also several times before taking no for an answer. THE COMPANY DO NOT DEAL WITH PROBLEMS ACCURATELY. I called in highly ill one morning and explained that I could not work as I did not want to make the clients sick and they still inissted that I go to my first shift, I called hours before I was supposed to be at any shifts so that they would have time to call some other carers who are able to give the clients the care that they need but they still insisted that I go to my first one. THE PEOPLE ON CALL CAN NOT and DO NOT DO THEY'RE JOBS PROPERLY.  shadow shifts are not done properly at all. I could go on and on about them  more... people on call. Some of them are well spoken and nice but there is some people who just talk in a highly disrectable manner and even hang up the phone when we are trying to resolve an issue.  less
Official response from Comfort Keepers
3 February 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review Comfort Keepers. I am sorry you have had a negative experience. Comfort Keepers strive to provide quality homecare for our clients and provide a great place to work for our employees.
Our values are;
- Quality
- Caring
- Professionalism and
- Continuous Improvement
We are committed and aspire to our values on a daily basis.
Your feedback is important to us, if there is anything else you would like to discuss with us you can contact us at: care@comfortkeepers.ie.
Comfort Keepers Team

Other Comfort Keepers Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace
HR Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Nutgrove18 February 2020
Nice and relaxed working environment, good workplace culture. I have worked here for over a year and really enjoy it. My work is also funding a course I am currently completing.
Midlands office
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Tullamore, County Offaly6 February 2020
From starting as a carer to now working in the office I can say that Comfort Keepers has taught me a lot. I do really love the people that I work with and it is a great comfort to have them to rely on.
A typical day involves a lot of phone calls, to clients and carers, scheduling of shifts, filling shifts, looking at carers annual leave, filling and doing reports. It is busy and there is always work to be done.
The best part of the job is the people who I work with in the office and all the carers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comfort Keepers. Our community is ready to answer.

51.2K