Play YouTube video button
Comfort Keepers

Comfort Keepers Employee Review

View all Comfort Keepers reviews

Zero hour contract = overall low pay
Carpenter (Former Employee) –  Dublin8 April 2017
If you can make it work for you, instead of letting CK wear you out, it can be ok! Just added up mileage after first 6 months, and its very high. Have to be a carer for yourself first!

Protect yourself from pushy way of giving hours that are disruptive to your own life. Office are under pressure and they ruthlessly pass that pressure on to overworked carers. Good genuine carers find it difficult to say no to someone needing care. So, have to learn to say No.

On the other hand, the clients are all so nice and kind, and make it all worthwhile.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Flexible hours!

Other Comfort Keepers Employee Reviews

Satisfactory and convenient hours for work
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin24 February 2020
Clients and address with their contacts are sent to you and the time start to end, usually 1 hour job per client and can return back for another 30 minutes later when under your tasks.

I could cover up to 6 clients in a day
Productive and fun workplace
HR Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Nutgrove18 February 2020
Nice and relaxed working environment, good workplace culture. I have worked here for over a year and really enjoy it. My work is also funding a course I am currently completing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comfort Keepers. Our community is ready to answer.

51.2K