Play YouTube video button

Liars
Bad Communicators
Pay is terrible
Time Wasters

The list could go on I worked here for half a year and the first three months it was great no problems or complaints . But by the 4th month they were giving me all these clients without asking if I can handle anymore hours . I just worked in the Dublin 15 area and was spending my months wages on fuel for my car which was a 1.0 engine . From all the driving I was doing I even ended up in hospital for 3.days it was terrible working conditions . I was bullied by both Care Co-Ordinators and forced into hours that I just could not do even on my day off they were making me work. I lost valuable time with my kids and husband and also my other family members . They even forced me to work the two months notice which was unfair in my opinion . I would never recommend Comfort Keepers to friends and family or even to older people looking to use homecare services.

Other Comfort Keepers Employee Reviews

Satisfactory and convenient hours for work
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin24 February 2020
Clients and address with their contacts are sent to you and the time start to end, usually 1 hour job per client and can return back for another 30 minutes later when under your tasks.

I could cover up to 6 clients in a day
Productive and fun workplace
HR Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Nutgrove18 February 2020
Nice and relaxed working environment, good workplace culture. I have worked here for over a year and really enjoy it. My work is also funding a course I am currently completing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comfort Keepers. Our community is ready to answer.

51.2K