Play YouTube video button

Comfort Keepers Employee Review

View all Comfort Keepers reviews

A great place to work
Recruitment Manager (Current Employee) –  Nationwide24 February 2017
At Comfort Keepers there is no typical day at work, we are a fast paced company that embraces change. This fast pace means that we can change rapidly to meet the changing needs of our clients and society as a whole.

I have learned to broaden my skill-set, having joined the company as the SME on recruitment, I have now learned to look at the different aspects of being a HR professional,

The management team here has a positive can do attitude and a keen eye for opportunities to improve the service for our clients and also to develop the talent within the business.

As the job is fast paced you need to be able to manage your day and prioritise task as they occur.

The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that today and every day we help the our Elderly clients to be comfortable at home knowing they have support. The second most enjoyable part of the role is seeing how the company develop people and promote from within. Many carers have moved into office positions and been promoted a number of times
Pros
A culture that promotes development.

Other Comfort Keepers Employee Reviews

Midlands office
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Tullamore, County Offaly6 February 2020
From starting as a carer to now working in the office I can say that Comfort Keepers has taught me a lot. I do really love the people that I work with and it is a great comfort to have them to rely on.
A typical day involves a lot of phone calls, to clients and carers, scheduling of shifts, filling shifts, looking at carers annual leave, filling and doing reports. It is busy and there is always work to be done.
The best part of the job is the people who I work with in the office and all the carers.
Fast paced. Productive and very Rewarding
Client Care/HR Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Tullamore, County Offaly6 February 2020
My job is fast paced and can be stressful at times but the team are great and extremely supportive. Dealing with our clients and carers on a daily basis makes it all very rewarding. Our management team are also very approachable and supportive. Comfort Keepers are a company very much focused on career progression and fully encourage employees to develop and grow within the organisation.
I have learned so much in the year and a half that I have been here and I get great job satisfaction knowing that what I do every day helps to ensure that all of our clients get the highest standard of care possible from our highly trained and qualified carers. I have been encouraged to develop and progress in my role, hence broadening my skill-set. I look forward to continuing to my career with Comfort Keepers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comfort Keepers. Our community is ready to answer.

51.2K