Play YouTube video button
Comfort Keepers
Comfort Keepers Employee Review

Fair and well managed

18 December 2012
As a carer with comfort keepers I am very happy. I do not have much interaction with other carers but my co-ordinaters are extremely helpful and I know if I ever have any problems all I have to do is pick up the phone. They are always very understanding and make sure the carers are happy as well as the clients. The clients are very nice and so is their families. I really enjoy working for comfort keepers as they are a great agency to work for.
Pros
flexible hours
15 June 2020
Carer (Current Employee) - Ballyfermot, County Dublin
From the day I applied for the job the staff of the organisation made themselves available to assist me in any way they could. The organisation is structured in such a way that everyone works as a team.
Pros
Team support, career development
Cons
schedules could be impromtu sometimes
12 June 2020
Carer (Current Employee) - Dublin
Comfort keeper is a good place to work if you care about others. The staff are easy going and are always willing to assist as much as they can. Its really a good place to start up a caring career
22 March 2020
Carer (Former Employee) - Dublin
Poor management with a lack of communication, ideal job for some people and you have to be natural in caring, hence the large turnover of new employees.
Official response from Comfort Keepers
31 July 2020
Thank you for taking the time to review Comfort Keepers. We are sorry to see you have left us but appreciate your feedback.Thank you, Comfort Keepers Team
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comfort Keepers. Our community is ready to answer.
1.2K