Play YouTube video button
Comfort Keepers

Comfort Keepers Employee Review

View all Comfort Keepers reviews

One does t get money towards travel expenses
Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wicklow (Urban), County Wicklow7 January 2020
This company left me out of pocket because not paid travel expenses, so when going to work for them had to pay for petrol which left me out of pocket and couldn’t afford to stay with them
Official response from Comfort Keepers
3 February 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review Comfort Keepers. We are sorry to see you have left us. We offer a number of roles to suit every individual including full time and part time guaranteed hours contracts with fuel allowance meaning your pay does not decrease based on hours. We have roles that include a company car and a fuel card. If there is anything we can help you with on an individual basis you can email care@comfortkeepers.ie.
Comfort Keepers Team

Other Comfort Keepers Employee Reviews

Bad management
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Dublin Airport, County Dublin25 March 2020
Temped for a while A ln atmosphere of I’m the best in the office, childish Incompetent, stroppy unprofessional behaviour from management and other office staff and seems the only way to get promoted in there is to threaten to leave. Dreaded going in every day. Madhouse. Avoid.
easy going
Carer (Former Employee) –  Dublin22 March 2020
Poor management with a lack of communication, ideal job for some people and you have to be natural in caring, hence the large turnover of new employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comfort Keepers. Our community is ready to answer.

51.2K