Play YouTube video button
Comfort Keepers

Comfort Keepers Employee Review

View all Comfort Keepers reviews

HCA (Current Employee) –  Bary24 April 2018
Working as a HCA is a difficult role with any company, you work in clients homes helping them to lead as independent a life as possible and this is very rewarding. It is also a difficult role and you need to manage your time correctly to ensure you visit all clients on time. You are often working alone. comfort Keepers have made this easier, they have a carer's app which allows you interact with the office in real time and you have support from your managers with issues or concerns. Comfort keepers provide training, I completed a 3 day induction course which includes patient manual handling at no cost. Comfort Keepers also provide the qualifications required at a reduced rate if you work with them. comfort Keepers have one of the highest rates of pay in this industry and offer full and flexible roles.
Pros
Pay Rates, Hours available, Carer App, training and managers
Cons
Travel to clients is not paid however this is a norm in this industry.

Other Comfort Keepers Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace
HR Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Nutgrove18 February 2020
Nice and relaxed working environment, good workplace culture. I have worked here for over a year and really enjoy it. My work is also funding a course I am currently completing.
Midlands office
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Tullamore, County Offaly6 February 2020
From starting as a carer to now working in the office I can say that Comfort Keepers has taught me a lot. I do really love the people that I work with and it is a great comfort to have them to rely on.
A typical day involves a lot of phone calls, to clients and carers, scheduling of shifts, filling shifts, looking at carers annual leave, filling and doing reports. It is busy and there is always work to be done.
The best part of the job is the people who I work with in the office and all the carers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comfort Keepers. Our community is ready to answer.

51.2K