Comfort Keepers
Comfort Keepers Employee Review

Enjoyable and challenging job

10 February 2014
Love this type of work no matter how hard. Not enough work in my area at the moment. Currently working for Home Instead in Roscommon Hospital part time.
2.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Job satisfactiom
Cons
Not enough work in my area
1 September 2020
Same role
Care Assistant (Former Employee) - Ardee, County Louth
This company is a hoax I worked here for 2 years and was abused by office staff I was working almost 40 hours per week and when I spoke of the abuse to the management about it and my hours where cut down to 2 hours per week! All because I spoke of the abuse. Office in Ardee think there God!!
Pros
Clients
Cons
Abused by office staff hours removed for speaking about it
Official response from Comfort Keepers
2 September 2020
Thank you for taking the time to review Comfort Keepers. I am sorry to see that you have left us and you had a negative experience.We appreciate you bringing these issues to our attention as your feedback allows us to continuously improve. Kind regards, Comfort Keepers
13 July 2020
Same roleSame location
Care assistant (Current Employee) - Galway
Happy environment to work for ,very flexible ,office staff helpful All clients very happy with my care ,clients and family helpful and friendly Overall experience a great place to work for minus the driving
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Driving
20 September 2020
Same location
Carer (Former Employee) - Galway
My working experience with comfort keepers was Excellent. It was lifes best experience i had as a worker. Best people amazing co-worker. Thank you so much made me part of that journey.
  1. Enjoyable and challenging job