Communicare

Communicare Employee Reviews

Preparation of daily/weekly staff rosters/ General administration Invoicing of private clients and the H.S.E . P.A. to Office Manager and C.E.O. Organisation of dealing with bookings from nursing homes countrywide Ensuring scheduled Carer is on site with client and arranging cover when necessary hardest part was finding cover for a client if a carer didn't show or was on holiday. Matching the carers to the clients helping the client and family members
Pros
helping people daily
Cons
only a six month contract
I enjoyed working with Communicare as I really liked being able to keep my clients company and making them as comfortable as possible. This job thought me a lot about punctuality and dependency.
Typical day at work-Learned- learn new skills every time because im working with different clients some with incontinence, motorneuron disease,disabled people, depression, stroke, athritis and different sicknesses.Management- Very goodCo-workers -team workHardest part of the Job - some clients are aggressiveMost enjoyable- chating with the clients telling you about their past.
Pros
no lunch
Cons
short hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Communicare?
  1. Employee reviews