Compass Group UK & Ireland

Compass Group UK & Ireland Employee Reviews

Ireland4 reviews
Many tasks for the Catering aren’t correspondent as the position Some leaders treat you as a slave,, breaks of 30 minutes are discounted. There isn't time for to go to the toilet and unfortunately, for that rrason, they have high rotation of collaborators.
Everyday always different. I sometimes receive tasks from chef, sometimes I do my own things depending on the schedules. I learnt how to manage work independently. I take responsibility to take charge of my own staff in match day or events. Make sure the equipment are cleaned and put them away. Make sure kitchen are cleaned before leaving the building. Manage to outcome the problems when problems has occurred. Communication has not been an issue because work place environment has an excellent access with communication and work together with staffs and customers well.
Pros
n.a
Cons
n.a
Although it's shift work if the company could help you with shift change they would try While I worked for compass we had 2 managers & 4 assistant managers which didn't help with smooth running My day would start at 3.45 finish at 10 preparing food filling severies & helping in the lounges when busy Most enjoyable part of my job was a passenger complimenting how helpful polite the staff were & how relaxed they felt in a well run lounge
Cons
Long hours not enough break time
Having worked as a part-time employee in Compass Group UK & Ireland was wonderful and full of new experiences. Working in a fast place environment with some of the most extraordinary people i ever meet was a full pleasure and a wonderful new experience.
Pros
Meeting new and amazing new people
Cons
Part-time hours