Compass

Compass Employee Reviews

Found 11 reviews matching the search See all 1,017 reviews
Cureall
Assisting/Befriending (Former Employee) –  Galway22 April 2019
Compass advocate help for people with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) but what they REALLY seek is to "cure" the disorder. This, as anyone with half a brain can tell you, is impossible as ASD is NOT a disease.
Pros
Humanitarians
Cons
Liars
really enjoy working at compass
food production and customer service (Current Employee) –  Aviva Stadium, Dublin25 October 2016
Because I really enjoy working in the aviva stadium for compass , I wish there were more events taking place there. I also wished the salary was better.
Pros
2 euro lunches
Cons
bad salary
Good experience
catering asstant (Former Employee) –  Dublin North, County Dublin20 August 2016
while working for compass recruitment I had steady work for a year, there was also overtime available, and you could get a chance to work at one of the big rugby matches in aviva stadium or functions such as weddings, my full time job was busy, It was a small team and we worked well together, there is on gong training required while working for compass most of which you'll do on-line.
Pros
free lunches, professional and fun atmosphere.
Cons
permanent contract hard to obtain even aftr a year
easygoing , hardwork , disciplenid ,
Waiter (Former Employee) –  Dublin20 April 2016
A typical day at work should be very productive for the employer e for the employed. Only working with a good team the company will achieve good results.
Pros
organisation
Cons
casual job
Busy But fun Work Place
Retail Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dublin13 February 2016
I work in Retail,

Taking people's orders in the bar and giving it to them on time and with a smile.

taking the money and giving them they changes,

Cleaning up when the match is finished and do the stocking
Pros
lunch for just 2 euros
Cons
it is not a stable job
Work place is nice
GENERAL ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Dublin6 February 2016
Opportunity to improve my english, few hours of work per day and co-workers are polite. The place is so beatifull. It´s busy, but so nice.
Pros
Work only weekends
Cons
a few days of work per month
Enjoyable work environment
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Dublin, Aviva Stadium7 August 2015
During my time as a bartender I was able to meet and talk with people from all over the world and made my work a lot more interesting.
Pros
Working with people of the same age group
Cons
Involved some heavy lifting
Productive, busy and lively place to work
Bar staff (Current Employee) –  Dublin,4 February 2015
Working at the Aviva Stadium has given me a well rounded experience of what it is like to work under severe pressure. It has taught me how to manage my time wisely, control my stress levels when under pressure and how to always maintain good customer service
Pros
Good Experience
Cons
Distance to travel
Love what you learn and be happy this your job.
Food preparatory person. (Current Employee) –  Dublin West, D11 October 2014
I worked as a food preparation assistant for seven hours of the day.
I learnt a lesson, which is always, take the time to look at, where your working to be aware of where, its very hot.Ovens are usually very hot, so do take note.
The management people were very to good at keeping their workers, working and feeling like they were doing a fabulous job.
The hardest part was needing to leave the kitchen to be seen by someone in first aid. Although after five minutes of being in the kitchen, I realised, why, I had just taken in first aid had worked, as I no longer had any pain in my arm.
The most enjoyable part was telling the people in the kitchen, when certain foods, were wanted to be given to customers.
Pros
Drinking/eating through working in the kitchen at times
Cons
Keep a look out as there's something to be done that you havent noticed, I would say.
Great first time Job
Cash Office Assistant / Waitress (Current Employee) –  Dublin, D8 August 2014
I worked in Aviva Stadium on match days and concerts. I learned a lot about responsibility and team work as it was our job to collect money from around the stadium and count it after the match/ concert.

My co workers were great, we had a constant flow of new people in, we had to train the new people which i really enjoyed.

The hardest part of my job was when the cash flows didn't balance at the end of the day and we had to recount all the money

The most enjoyable was meeting and training the new staff
Pros
constant flow of new staff, the responsibility
Cons
no room for progression, late hours