Compu b

Compu b Employee Reviews

Ireland4 reviews
I help customers with any queries they have about a product/products and also inform them on new products. I help them decide which product/products will suit them best and if needs be set up the product/products for them.

I am also an ASTO certified Apple sales assistant. ASTO is Apple's online sales training centre where users do online courses to learn about all of Apple's products.

My co-workers are great and we are more like a family as opposed to work colleagues. We all get on great and everyday with the guys is enjoyable.

This job is very enjoyable as you get to help new and regular Apple users learn and find the product that suit them best.
Way too much stress for the pay rate,Management really not great or very helpful to employees and the higher ups clearly don’t care about employees they have little to no empathy for staff.
Pros
Some weekends off
Cons
Long hours, Minimum wage, stressful
Minimum wage for a highly skilled job working with the general public's I.T. problems.

Management may need to change to make day-to-day life better.
Pros
Apple experience, mostly friendly staff, Certifications
Cons
Wage, hours, stress
Really great people, a lot of fun working there, lots of talented technicians, I learnt a lot. A great location in the heart of Dublin, and really great prospects for becoming an apple certified engineer.
Pros
Flexible Hours