Show up for the interview... Show an ability to take abuse from customers and msnagment...
Leave shortly afterwards...
There are two stages to the interview process. First you are sent a series of competency based questions to check how good your knowledge of english, mathematics and there is also one based on technical skills. All pretty easy to do.
The second stage of the interview process involves an interview with two of their managers.
You can directly walk in to the company for interviews
The process of being hired is fairly simple. You need to show a good grasp of the English language and availability to work/flexibility.
The training process is another matter entirely; there you need to show being adaptable, willing to work and commitment to the knowledge.
They're looking for people who are polite, and will tolerate being shouted at by customers regularly.
Apply, fill the requested test, pass your test, get hired.
- What should you wear to an interview at Concentrix?6 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Concentrix?4 people answered
- What are the working hours?4 people answered
- How are the working hours at Concentrix?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Concentrix?3 people answered
- What is the Concentrix employee discount?3 people answered
- Does Concentrix require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Concent…3 people answered
- If you were to leave Concentrix, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Concentrix?2 people answered
- What benefits does Concentrix offer?2 people answered